In completing your survey, you are invited to enter a competition to win one of four prizes (detailed below). All prize draw entries will be removed from the questionnaire, enabling the surveys to remain anonymous. Entry into the competition is optional.
Thank you to everyone who takes part, the closing date for return of surveys is Tuesday 1st May 2018. After this the Neighbourhood Plan Committee will begin drafting policies for the Neighbourhood Plan based on the responses received.
• Two tickets to a Community Centre-hosted event of the winner’s choice organised by Poringland Community Centre before 31st March 2019
• Afternoon Tea for Two from K-Teas Community Café, operating from within Poringland Community Centre since 2016
• £10.00 Gift Voucher from Groundhog Home Hardware, 6 The Street, Poringland
• 3 bottles of wine
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The competition is open to all survey participants aged 18 years or over, except employees of Poringland Parish Council and their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with the competition.
2. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
3. Closing date for entry will be 1st May 2018. After this date no further entries will be permitted.
4. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
5. Winners will be selected at random and notified on the same day. If a prize has not been claimed with 14 days it will be forfeited.
6. Any decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.