• Our work outside Framingham Earl High School was completed on Thursday 26 October 2017.
• We completed the connection to the 3” main in Pigot Lane on Monday 23rd October and backfilled and reinstated the excavation near to the Railway Tavern.
• As the team finished ahead of schedule outside the school, there will be no work taking place over the weekend, in agreement with the Highways Authority.
W/C 30 October 2017
• On Monday we will begin the final section of work, on the Street. We will be working southwardly from just past Elvins Garage until we reach the Budgens roundabout.
• We expect to complete the first section of connections, in both sides of the road, by the end of next week.
• Our site supervisor is speaking to Elvins Garage about when we will work on their connection as this is more complicated than first expected and will therefore be carried out at a later date, probably on a Sunday, in agreement with the owner.