• We completed the reinstatement of the second half road crossing outside Willow Gallery on Monday morning.
• We completed the short-side connection to Beechcroft, reinstated and removed the lights Monday evening- our site manager stayed on site with the traffic management engineer throughout the evening peak period, doing all they could to keep the traffic flowing but reported long tail backs at these lights due to their proximity to the roundabout. We are very sorry for the disruption to road users.
• We also completed the Clearview Drive connection in the verge.
• The road remained clear of traffic lights from Tuesday until this morning and we updated the electronic signage to let road users know of this- image attached.
• Tuesday- Thursday we worked in Pigot Lane, whilst we completed the connection to the 5” main. The team completed the service transfer to the Railway Tavern outside opening hours to minimise disruption.
• Today, we have started work outside Framingham Earl High School.
W/C 23 October 2017
• We will be working outside Framingham Earl High School until the section is complete, which will be by EOD Sunday 29 October at the latest.
• There will also be some work to complete a connection to the 3” main in Pigot Lane on Monday 23rd October and then we will be able to backfill and reinstate the excavation which has remained open near to the Railway Tavern.