• We completed both sides of the road at Greenacres drives and Oakcroft Drive on Wednesday.
• On Thursday we moved to the final section this side of the roundabout, spanning Clearview Drive and moled the pipe 60m up the footpath to no. 1 Norwich Road and laid the connection pipe into clearview drive.
• Today, we are moving to install the lights outside Willow Gallery, Octagon Barns, to complete the connections of that property. We need to cross the full width of the road and expect to complete one half today and the other half on Sunday.
• We will be working both Saturday and Sunday.
W/C 16 October 2017
• Monday morning, we expect to complete the reinstatement of the second half road crossing outside Willow Gallery first thing and have the lights removed at approx. 10am.
• The lights will then be reinstalled opposite Clearview Drive to complete the short-side connection to Beechcroft, we will reinstate and remove the lights from Clearview Drive Monday evening if all goes well. We will also complete the Clearview Drive connection in the verge.
• Tuesday – four members of the team are on an essential training course so there will be two men preparing the connection beside the Railway Tavern - there will not be any traffic management in place on this day.
• Wednesday and Thursday we will continue working in Pigot Lane, whilst we complete the connection. There will also be some further work to complete here on Monday 23rd October and then we will be able to backfill and reinstate the excavation which has remained open near to the Railway Tavern.
• Friday, we will start work outside Framingham Earl High School which will continue throughout the October half term.
The program of work is continually being reviewed and revised to allow for maximum efficiency and to avoid any delays in progress. The team are currently on track to complete the connections before Christmas as planned