• Caistor Lane is currently being reinstated and we hope to remove the temporary traffic lights by 4pm today.
• 3-way temporary traffic lights will be erected at Arminghall lane tomorrow morning to complete the decommissioning work at this location. We hope to complete this section and remove the temporary traffic lights this Saturday. The site manager intends to only have these traffic lights in place during work hours, unless it becomes unsafe to remove them outside of working hours.
• Saturday and Sunday the team will be working to complete a missed service at 128 The Street- no carriageway incursion during this work.
• Complete the work in the footpath at Long Lane by Wednesday
• Shut the valve for the old main between Budgens roundabout to Ormesby cottage- this should be very quick and if this requires any carriageway incursion we will use stop and go boards.
• Once the above works are complete, we will install 2 way lights at 96 the street (next to Budgens roundabout ) to complete the decommissioning of the above main.
I will update you on our progress toward the end of next week- when I should be able to give a better idea of completion day at 96 The Street.
We do not expect to need to use any further traffic management on this scheme. There will be some decommissioning work to complete on the fiveway roundabout itself and in other locations but we don’t expect to need to impact the highway.